• Increased Gross Weight: 6,800 kg / 14,991 lb
• Powerplant: 2 x Pratt & Whitney PT6C-67C Turboshafts with FADEC
• Overall length*: 16.66 m / 54 ft 08 in (*Rotors turning)
• Overall height*: 4.98 m / 16 ft 04 in (*Rotors turning)
• Rotor diameter: 13.8 m / 45 ft 03 in
• Capacity: Crew 1-2, Passenger up to 15
• Max Cruise Speed (ISA, MGW, SL, MCP): 165 kt / 306 km/h
• Max Range (ISA, MGW, SL)*: 573 nm / 1,061 km (*with auxiliary fuel – No reserve)
• Max Endurance (ISA, MGW, SL)*: 5 h 13 min (*with auxiliary fuel – No reserve)
The AW139 is the market-leading intermediate twin‑engine helicopter. This versatile platform is ideally suited to demanding offshore missions thanks to its superior payload, range, speed and single‑engine capability together with excellent handling characteristics. Compliant with the most stringent industry guidelines, the AW139 is capable of carrying up to 15 passengers in comfort and safety.
Engineered to the highest safety standards the AW139 is constructed with energy-absorbing landing gear, fuselage and seats to meet the rigorous JAR/FAR 29 standards. The best-in-class power reserve provides excellent Category A Class 1 performance capabilities in a wide range of operating conditions. The AW139 is able to reach offshore Oil and Gas platforms quickly and safely, ensuring maximum operational productivity and efficiency.
• Increased Gross Weight: 1,715 kg / 3,781 lb
• Powerplant: 1 x Turbomeca Arrius 2F (504 shp / 376kW)
• Overall length: 11.52 m / 37 ft 79 in
• Overall height: 3.40 m / 11 ft 15 in
• Rotor diameter: 10.0 m / 32 ft 81 in
• Capacity: Crew 1, Passenger up to 4
• Max Cruise Speed (ISA, MGW, SL, MCP): 150 kt / 278 km/h
• Max Range (ISA, MGW, SL)*: 383 nm / 710 km (No reserve)
• Max Endurance (ISA, MGW, SL): 4 h 13 min (No reserve)
The EC120 B, also known as the Colibri (Hummingbird), is a 1.6-ton, single-engine aircraft designed for multi-mission flexibility. It features the latest-generation technologies for simple, safe, cost-efficient operation and easy maintenance. It has a powerful Turbomeca Arrius 2F engine, renowned for low fuel consumption, and a state-of-the-art ergonomic cockpit with digital flat-screen Vehicle and Engine Multifunction Display (VEMD).
It can comfortably carry up to 4 passengers plus pilot in crash-resisant energy attenuating seats. The extra-wide cabin, generous visibility and large starage space make the EC120 B ideal for corporate transport. The exceptionally low noise and vibration level, the ample leg room, and the air-conditioned environment. assure passenger comfort even on long rides.